Dental Crowns Sunshine Coast
A crown is made using a high strength material that covers the ensure tooth to return it to its original strength, size, shape and appearance. Crowns work just like a regular healthy tooth and will restore the original appearance and return the tooth to full biting strength.
When is a crown used?
A crown may be required in the following cases:
- Cover a dental implant, misshaped or severely discolored tooth
- Ensure strength of a tooth that has undergone a root canal
- Hold together a cracked tooth or protect a weak tooth
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Restore a tooth that has been severely impacted by decay or is broken
Need an appointment?
Book online or call us on (07) 5479 4499.